300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from CA

I am a Correctional Officer and dad. Just looking for a place to swap stories and meet people. I work at a maximum security prison and have seen lots of crazy stuff. I go to school full time as well to finish my B.A. in criminal justice. I have three kids, no animals, and like playing xbox, having bbq's, and watching tv and movies.

Hi Skully,

My Dad works at a max security prison out there also...he's just finishing up though and going to be retiring soon. I tried to get into CDC but the process was a freaking nightmare! Now I'm out in the mid west where life isn't so hectic! Good to meet ya!

Comment

Hi Skully, dis' is Sully...

Tell me and da' Trigger if ya' ever' threw jello or sump'in at a bad boy....
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5418 users online. 300 members and 5118 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
      X