No announcement yet.

New Tacoma Police Department Hiring Sergeant

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tacoma Police Department Hiring Sergeant

Greeting from Tacoma Police Department Hiring Unit. TPD just had a change in our Hiring Unit. The outgoing Sergeant did a teriffic job here in a very short time and is setting out to take over another specialized unit with the department. I would like to say thank you to him for all the assistance he has given me these past two weeks. He was able to condense almost three years into three days and is still answering his phone and emails to my questions.

I have been with the Tacoma Police Department for more than 16 years all have been in patrol. My career has been on the night shift with the last three years as a Sergeant in patrol. Needless to say the sun is a little bright. Heard so much about it never shining and it has been doing nothing but that. TPD is my second department I originally started with a much smaller agency so I have a bit of back ground in both large and small agencies. I look forward to my new position and getting to meet, not only folks wanting a career in Law Enforcement, but those who have been in the career.

Many thanks to all TPD Hiring Unit.

What's Going On

There are currently 10905 users online. 361 members and 10544 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad