300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from NC

Hello all guys and gals, I am in the Fort Bragg area of North Carolina and have recently started down the path to a law enforcement career. I am busying myself with all kinds of reading materials to gain information, including this community and all the topics already posted. I am pretty new to the process so I will keep my questions at a minimum, because I believe most questions will be speculative and a waste of time (I haven't even applied yet, I don't want to start with "what ifs" this early!) I am currently waiting for a local PD to call me back regarding a ride-along with an officer, I am excited about it. I have also been gathering information needed to apply to be a detention officer at a local county, to get my foot in the door so to speak. Any advice is helpful, I am thankful that there are forums such as this with such honest insight and advice. I look forward to being an active part in this community! Have a great day everybody!

Hello native. You have or have not entered into the BLET program? I just signed up at a local college in my area which starts August 15th. Good luck to you!

Comment

BLET is a must, once you pass that you will be considered "certifiable" and have 1 calendar year to get sworn in somewhere. Good luck to you and remember be alert, be safe, and always watch peoples hands.
      "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."

Comment

Ndoane,
        I am gathering all the paperwork for the class I will be attending, which starts August 16th. August 15th is my 26th birthday, haa! What a way to celebrate! I'm sure I will make it on time, it's a helluva stack of papers I have to gather though!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6339 users online. 351 members and 5988 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X