300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to say Hi and introduce myself

Hello everyone. I'm a current active duty Soldier who is getting out this summer and trying to get into LE. I've been lurking around here as a guest for a while just reading up and trying to get as much information as possible. I'm currently going through the FAM hiring process and hopefully that works out. It sounds like an exciting career. My whole adult professional career has been military, so if I ask questions that make a few of you go "WTF?", I apologize in advance. I'm just trying to understand a different world that I'm trying to enter into and want to make that transition as smoothly as possible with few misconceptions on my part. So, thank you for your time and I look forward to any mentorship and guidance I receive and hope to become a part of your community as soon as possible.

Hi John,

Welcome to Officer.com. Do worry about asking dumb questions. That's what we are here for.
    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5250 users online. 299 members and 4951 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X