Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Arizona

Hello everyone.

Just a little bit about myself. I am 28 years old. I spent nine years eight months in the corps. got out on a hardship discharge, my only living family at the time (brother) came down with cancer and i had to leave to take care of him. I did 4 tours over seas in that time. I loved my service with all my heart but that stage in my life is "past".

Now i am about to be attending college minor in C.J. major in psychology. I have a 3 month old daughter now and a wife. I am trying to become a LEO due to the fact i enjoy helping people and its the best way i know how. I working as "mall cop" right now part time due to my family has to eat. It is a means to an end.

Thank you for the time to read my intro.
    Joseph
    Last edited by joseph83; 05-12-2011, 02:17 PM.

Hi Joseph,

Welcome to Officer.com! I already read your post in Ask a Cop and I think you will enjoy your time here.

Oh, and thank you for your service.
    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

thank you.

Comment

What's Up?

Joe,

Good Luck to you in your search. Thank You for your service. I am a cop in Vegas and I am trying to lateral to a Department in Arizona to be closer to my wife's family. Things are tough but as always head up, keep moving forward no matter what. Any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5353 users online. 336 members and 5017 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X