300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally had to join in

Hello everyone! I guess I just jump right into it. I am 21 years old and one year away from receiving my B.S. in Criminal Justice with a Minor in Safety Sciences. I currently am a Corporal in a private security department with a Class A patrol agent license with full arresting powers. On average the property my department patrols is a 250 acre theme park with 15,000-25,000 guests in it per day. We come out to roughly a little over a hundred arrests a year and trespassing nearly a thousand. Our calls for service are normally for policy enforcement but the occasional narcotics, armed party, fight and domestic violence calls do occur. Our officers are both armed and unarmed. All of our officers have O.C. and handcuffs, our Sgts and above carry Glock .40s and A.S.P.'s.

We have everything from vehicle, bike and foot patrols to full time dispatchers, support staff and off-duty police officers. I am trying to remain vague in my description so as to not in the future disclose sensitive information because it is a private company.

Upon graduation I will be applying to several local P.D.'s and hopefully become sponsored through the academy. (although around here thats hard to do). I plan to stay in the local P.D. for my entire career unlike most of the other guys I work with/attend school with I have no desire for federal and only a small spark to even leave the road wither it be detective or administration.

Well thats about it for me. Its good to be apart of this community and around so much wisdom and experience. Be safe guys.

Murray

Hello Murray. Welcome to the forum.
    Get Local Coupons
    Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Murray.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5208 users online. 301 members and 4907 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X