Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Psi Phi

Good evening
    Im not new to this site but new to this forum. Wanted to start a thread for the LEO men of Omega Psi Phi. Thats right. The Que Dogs!!!!!
    Bruhs, Im going thru the IL State Police process and wanted to reach out to see how many Ques are in law enforcement and on this website. I KNOW theres PLENTY of LEO Bruhs so lets connect if any on this site. Roo!

Team, inbox me
    Halt or I'll say Halt again!!!

Comment

'Que Dogs'....what dogs?......shouldnt that be 'Que Perros'?....
      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Roo!! Bruhs I'm not a LEO yet, still trying to get in as FED LEO 1st!!

Comment

Its pronounced like Cue, as in cue stick. Not que as in "what". Mi hablo espanol un pocito. So I know the different in the word Que in English n Spanish.

Comment

But for some odd reason I know ur just joshing LA
            ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Que_Dog7 View Post
              But for some odd reason I know ur just joshing LA
              ;-)
              Might be the way its spelled.....but that is the way it is pronounced.....esp. here in Northern Mexico....I mean LA.....

WTF is a Que Dog anyhoo?.....
              The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the forum.
                Get Local Coupons
                Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                  Might be the way its spelled.....but that is the way it is pronounced.....esp. here in Northern Mexico....I mean LA.....

WTF is a Que Dog anyhoo?.....
                  I put it to ya like this...
                  If you dont know what the hell a Que Dog is, you are waaaaay behind in the Fraternal social scene. Im not gonna explain it, I'll let you read for urself on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Psi_Phi

Now as far as Northern Mexico, thats funny as hell! I always tell people who have never been there, LA is Suburban Mexico

Comment

I put it to ya like this...
                    If you dont know what the hell a Que Dog is, you are waaaaay behind in the Fraternal social scene. Im not gonna explain it, I'll let you read for urself on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Psi_Phi
                    Now as far as Northern Mexico, thats funny as hell! I always tell people who have never been there, LA is Suburban Mexico
                    I'm so far behind the 'fraternal social scene' it aint funny.....

And since my ancestors come from a small, cloudy island, I need LOTS of sunscreen, shall we say?....even need it at night....known to burn in a full moon on occasion....

Comment

Good for you LA...
                      Anyways Bruhs, back to REAL TALK. Hit me up or PM me....I started this thread NOT to engage in frivilous convo but to connect with my Frat. Be owt Ques! Lets do this.
                      Last edited by Que_Dog7; 04-11-2011, 11:43 PM. Reason: None of your business. LOL

Comment

Good evening
                        Im not new to this site but new to this forum. Wanted to start a thread for the LEO men of Omega Psi Phi. Thats right. The Que Dogs!!!!!
                        Bruhs, Im going thru the IL State Police process and wanted to reach out to see how many Ques are in law enforcement and on this website. I KNOW theres PLENTY of LEO Bruhs so lets connect if any on this site. Roo!
                        Is this a serious post? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio5-0 View Post
                          Is this a serious post? lol
                          +1 Just LOL and a face-palm, as well.
                          sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
                          I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

Either the above 2 people have nothing else to do or may be from another Fraternity. Regardless of either comment....just stop hatin'. LOL
                            But seriously, this thread is not for anyone else but my Fraternity Bruhs so go n start Troll type comments on another thread because this one AIN'T for you(yes I said ain't).

Then again, you all must have wanted to be a Que but never had the courage...so SCRAM! BEAT IT!!!
                            LOL...Im just serious...

Comment

Then again, you all must have wanted to be a Que but never had the courage

I've met "Q's" who do not have the "courage" to be Knight's Templars. Actually, we started your "fraternities"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights...r_(Freemasonry)

Join a real fraternity, not a social club..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3209 users online. 175 members and 3034 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X