300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a new member

G'Day everyone, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

A little bit about me -

Im (rapidly) approaching 40, did several years in the military (world policing duties at times) worked in an Aux Security Force (post 911) and other 'Law Enforcement' duties while in, but never held the title (or FULL) responsibilities that the lot of you all do. (Ironically) my job duties now are a 'policing of the internet and our network' of sorts for a school system.

While it is not my aspiration to pursue a career in LE, I am fascinated by the job and duties you are tasked to perform, and moreso - the technology behind it. I spoke with my local police department on getting in on a 'ride along' so I can get a better idea of what the average officer deals with on a given shift. (Even if its 90% paperwork and only 10% 'excitement')

As Ive heard stated before - you deal with 5% of the population 95% of the time. Fortunately for me, I fall into that 95% of the population The only time Ive ever been in a police car was when I got lost at a parade at the age of 6.

Hopefully, I have spent enough time here READING before I bring my fingers to the keyboard, and confirm some of the 'general public' stereotypes that so many knuckleheads help bring upon us.

Thanks, and thanks for the great information posted here (as well as the difficult job you do)
    There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

Greetings Joe Mama. Welcome to the forum.
    Get Local Coupons
    Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3744 users online. 186 members and 3558 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X