Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting from Sunny Phoenix Arizona....

Greetings All:

I'm originally from Brooklyn/Queens NYC.

I speak English and Spanish natively, and somewhere down the line picked up French and Mandarin. Yes, I am a Sinophile, hence the screen name.

I served about 4 1/2 years as an Auxiliary Police Officer for the NYPD (PBQN) prior to moving to AZ.
    I am now done with my fun in the sun here in AZ, and am looking to join the NYPD as a Police Officer. It's going to be a long wait.

In the mean time, I will enjoy my time as an airline employee and enjoy traversing the country as well as the globe.

Life is good.
    NYPD Exam 1313
    List 4xx

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad you have joined us here.
    Get Local Coupons
    Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Howdy......
      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6436 users online. 368 members and 6068 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X