300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandra from Windsor ON, Canada

I am a student at UofW studying Social Work. My dream job is to work with the RCMP. A job was just posted...."Social Worker: Crisis Intervention Consutation for the RCMP - Mental Health & Addictions." I hope to learn about officers experiences on having to deal with the mentally ill on the job.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lancer's lol j/k .But welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by sad sati View Post
      I am a student at UofW studying Social Work. My dream job is to work with the RCMP. A job was just posted...."Social Worker: Crisis Intervention Consutation for the RCMP - Mental Health & Addictions." I hope to learn about officers experiences on having to deal with the mentally ill on the job.
      Oh, please tell me that, when you grow up, you plan on getting a REAL job!

Are you looking at becoming a Regular Member? You DO realize that you most likely will NOT get back to Ontario if you get in...hope you like BC!
      #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
      Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
      RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
      Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
      "Smile" - no!

Comment

Hello Sandra. Welcome to the forum.
        Get Local Coupons
        Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6206 users online. 344 members and 5862 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X