Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bdunndchi
    replied
    Hello Chris. Welcome to the o.com forum.

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Slaughter
    replied
    I thought Dexter Morgan was a blood spatter analyst for Miami Metro PD...

Leave a comment:

• TheKansan
    replied
    Hey fellow Kansan. Good luck in pursuing your career choice.

Leave a comment:

• Status Check
    replied
    Ahh- I was just asking out of curiosity about it because of you being in school. Are you planning to take a leave from school to complete their academy, and then pick back up again afterwards?

Leave a comment:

• dextermorgan
    replied
    They do a departmental training course over a period of 16-18 weeks, but it's all local. The academic classes are in the evenings, and Saturdays will be used for defense tactics, firearms training, driving, and one will be dedicated solely to OC and Taser training.

Leave a comment:

• Status Check
    replied
    Does your local department offer academies for it's reserves, or do you have to put yourself through a separate academy?

Leave a comment:

• dextermorgan
    started a topic Hello From Kansas

Hello From Kansas

Hello Everyone,
    I thought I'd introduce myself and just give a bit of info.

I'm Chris, 22, I live in South East Kansas, aka "BFE". I'm currently in my last two years of undergrad studies. I'm a Justice Studies major, specializing in Criminal Justice, with a minor in fraud investigations. I'm entering Law Enforcement hopefully in the next 6 months as a Reserve Deputy in my local Sheriff's Dept. to get some hands-on experience and a good starting point that will help after I graduate. Eventually I'm planning on leaving Kansas and working for either LAPD or Las Vegas Metro.

I hope to learn a lot from those members in LE and get some ideas on how to prepare myself.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3918 users online. 224 members and 3694 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X