300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Illinois

Hello, I currently live in North Carolina but am relocating back to Illinois. I have been in the Marine Corps for 8 years and have decided that I do not want to wait any longer to pursue a career in LE. I will be discharged with an honorable discharge, I have used what little down time I have had during the past 8 years to earn 68 credits towards my BA in criminal justice/law enforcement. I intend to use my GI Bill to continue my education after my transition back to the civilian world. I started applying about 6 months ago to a few departments back in Illinois, I have successfully tested with two and am traveling back and forth in April to complete the physical portion of the test with these departments. I am looking forward to learning as much as I possibly can about the process and I am grateful to all who are willing to help answer questions and share their experiences on this site.

OOHRAH and welcome to the forum! I just couldn't quite bring myself to move back to IL after I retired, a little too flat and a little too much corn. Good luck to you!

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the forum.
      Get Local Coupons
      Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6348 users online. 348 members and 6000 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X