Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from metro Detroit

Hello guys and gals,
    My name is Nick. Currently I'm a senior in college getting my bachelors in CJ. I will be graduating in the fall of 11. Upon graduation I am praying to find a LE position anywhere in the country. If I could have it my way, I would like to move to Florida and work down there. With this economy those chances seem to dim off. There is always hope. Ultimately my life goal is to receive a job in the US Marshals, FBI, or the DEA. Just a few more things about me, I am currently training to participate in strongman this coming spring. I have always been a lifter, but not as serious as training for strongman. Thus far I absolutely enjoy it. I enjoy going shooting. It relieves my stress after long days. I am also a high school football coach and have been for three years. Any tips about college, academy, jobs, going out of state for a LE job, anything in general feel free to post it up. I look forward to talking with everyone.

Thanks and Be Safe Out There

Greetings from Indiana and welcome
    Get Local Coupons
    Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5821 users online. 342 members and 5479 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X