300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From NJ

I am 21 yrs old, currently enrolled at Devry University (network systems administrator), as well as working full time at a pharmaceutical company, with a desire and passion to become apart of law enforcement. Which is why i seek advice and opinions from all who could help get my career started. I will be looking forward to many conversations and help from everyone. Thanks

Originally posted by thall32 View Post
    I am 21 yrs old, currently enrolled at Devry University (network systems administrator), as well as working full time at a pharmaceutical company, with a desire and passion to become apart of law enforcement. Which is why i seek advice and opinions from all who could help get my career started. I will be looking forward to many conversations and help from everyone. Thanks
    Welcome to the site!

Is Devry an online college?
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions" -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Devry University is a brick and mortar school that has several locations throughout the Northeast.
      TheAll, look at NJLAWMAN.COM for NJ specific information and forums. good site here in NJ. Also, our job market is DEPLORABLE right now, so you might wanna look at other places if you wanna be a cop. Good luck to you.
      " The Beatings will continue until Morale Improves "

Comment

Which DeVry? I used to live (grew up) 2 minutes from the North Brunswick one.

Comment

Hey whatsup:
          I'm assuming your in North NJ? I'm up north by the GW bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmy View Post
            Welcome to the site!

Is Devry an online college?
            It's blended, but mainly onsite

Originally posted by NJLAWMAN214 View Post
            Devry University is a brick and mortar school that has several locations throughout the Northeast.
            TheAll, look at NJLAWMAN.COM for NJ specific information and forums. good site here in NJ. Also, our job market is DEPLORABLE right now, so you might wanna look at other places if you wanna be a cop. Good luck to you.
            Thanks A lot
            Originally posted by jlink38 View Post
            Which DeVry? I used to live (grew up) 2 minutes from the North Brunswick one.
            I attend the New Brunswick campus

Originally posted by Grxmites View Post
            Hey whatsup:
            I'm assuming your in North NJ? I'm up north by the GW bridge.
            Yes, I'm from Bayonne

Comment

It's blended, but mainly onsite

Thanks A lot

I attend the New Brunswick campus

Yes, I'm from Bayonne
              Right, New Brunswick. It's right on the border of New/North Brunswick right off of Route 1.

Comment

Hello from Indiana and welcome to the forum.
                Get Local Coupons
                Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2630 users online. 138 members and 2492 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X