Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Iowa!

Greetings to all,

After a month or so of lurking and waiting for permission to post, it has finally came. I am a 19 year old college student (second year) pursuing a bachelor's degree in Criminology at my local university. I'm born and bred cornfed here in Iowa, and have always been interested in and fairly certain that Law Enforcement is my path to success. I am extremely interested in the Department of State's Diplomatic Security Service, and I have sealed a summer internship with the DSS for this upcoming summer This is an outstanding opportunity to me, and I can't be thankful enough that I was offered. I'm only waiting on my security clearance to pass now, and there's no reason it shouldn't. I've lurked over in the "bureau of diplomatic security- opening" thread for a while now too, and have gotten some great information from it. I will continue to utilize these threads and the forum's users as a resource - it has proven invaluable thus far. Thank you for providing great information to people like me who are young but committed to making this world a little bit better of a place.
    Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Welcome, good to see another Iowan. Good luck.

Comment

Greetings from Indiana and welcome to the forum.
      Get Local Coupons
      Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4419 users online. 241 members and 4178 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X