300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Wisconsin

Hey all, name is Mark and will be graduating next May with a Bachelors in Criminal Justice and a Psychology minor. Applied to self sponsor myself through the LE academy at WCTC this summer so I can start applying ASAP. Have done the whole firefighting/EMS thing for over 3 years now, mostly for fun but also have gained valuable experience from it.

Looking forward to asking questions and learning something from this site!

Hi MAC-WI:
    How's the weather in Wisconsin? I have relatives in Black River Falls and Ettric, Wi. ___and probably relatives I haven't even met yet all over the state of Wisconsin. My mom was Norwegian and was from Wisconsin. I'm just a born and raised Mississippi gal from the Gulf Coast. In December 2005, just months after Hurricane Katrina ravaged our coast, my sisters and I flew to Black River Falls to visit our cousins. The day before we arrived there was a light snowfall__just enough for us to make 3 snowmen and believe it or not one of them resembled 'Charlie Brown'! Ha! We had such a blast and the country is so beautiful. I should have been born a northerner since I LOVE THE SNOW!
    "The Future Belongs to Those Who Believe in the Beauty of their Dreams" ...Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2650 users online. 145 members and 2505 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X