300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello fellow officers

Hello to al the police officers on this site. My user name is penguin cop and i am a police officer in yonkers new york. I am new to this site and i am glad to give and receive any advice regarding law enforcement. The law enforcement community as well as all civil service jobs are going through rough times right now but we need to hang in there. Right now more than ever we need to show that we are a brotherhood and we are there for eachother. We have a long fight ahead of us, but all our unions need to be strong and fight hard for what we deserve and fight to the end and not let these liberal, cop hating politicians take away what the officers before us fought so hard so we would have what we have today. We can't give in and have it taken away. The liberal politicians need to go after the illegal immigrants with ten kids collecting welfare and and the other citizens abusing the system collecting section 8 and welfare and they are fully capable of working. Just a final reminder be careful out there and remember: All the skells are looking to hit the police lottery so be mindful of the cameras. Be safe and in the end we have to prevail and if we stick together we eventually will because we are the men in blue, take care brother and sisters.

welcome to the site
    "Jesus and I are a two man car"

Comment

Welcome penguin cop!

Comment

Thanks how is tennesse pd ?

Comment

welcome.greetings from oklahoma.im not a police officer but my husband is.

Comment

Why the angry face?
            Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

TN PD is pretty good lol
              "Jesus and I are a two man car"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3183 users online. 175 members and 3008 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X