Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Oklahoma

Hey Yall,

My name is Steve I'm from Warner, Ok. I've been in Law Enforcement since 2001 and I love every minute of it...well sometimes. I currently work for the local PD and have been back since 2009...yes I said back. I left the Pd for a little bit but ended up missing small town police work. I am 35 years old and been married for 16 years. I have two kids that will be moving out in a few years...at least going to college. I am also in the National Guard and have been in the military for almost 19 years. Feel free to ask me anything...you might not like what you hear but I will be honest.

Thanks,
    Steve

Welcome Steve. Sometimes it gets pretty lively here...
    It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
    Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

yeah i've noticed that already...been trying to post for a while and just now started letting me.

Comment

hi everyone.im new.my husbands a cop in Spencer.

Comment

Welcome Steve and cops-wife, hope you enjoy
          "Jesus and I are a two man car"

Comment

Welcome fellow Okie!
            We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions" -Ronald Reagan

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5100 users online. 292 members and 4808 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X