300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Colorado

Finally got my account activated and I'm excited to post up for the first time (been reading a lot of posts lately) First, a thanks to everyone here for posting some very helpful threads and responses I've been reading.

About me, I am currently in the hiring process for a local PD. I've always looked up to the police and made the realization (thanks to several officers I know locally) that I can become one myself. It has been an uphill struggle the last couple of years getting in shape, studying and waiting for chances to apply. But I believe the right path is commonly the most difficult, so I'm definitely on it.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting all of you and getting more advice and support.
    --In serving the wicked, expect no reward, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pains.

Welcome aboard. Good luck to you!

Comment

Thanks, I'm in the "wait anxiously to hear if you've made it to the next round" part of the process.
      --In serving the wicked, expect no reward, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pains.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5911 users online. 294 members and 5617 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X