Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something different in South Florida Checking In.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something different in South Florida Checking In.

Hello to everyone. My name is Daniel Stein, I am the President and Founder of the South Florida Airsoft Association. I am also going to be pursuing a hopeful career in Law Enforcement in the near future.

I have signed up on officer.com forums to gain some insight and hopefully some support from the law enforcement community. If the owners of the forums, feel that this post should not be here, I more than understand. With that said I will continue with this intro and post.

As I stated I run the SFAA. It is a non profit organization that I formed in order to work directly with the Palm Beach County Parks Department to build and maintain the first airsoft field within a county park. This will help keep a large and growing community into one general location, far from the public eye and in a safe place. This has been a long ongoing process with the PBCPD to ensure not only the safety of the airsoft community but the surrounding community members as well.

The county has agreed to donate a 6.5 acre plot of land within a developing park that already includes activities such as RC Planes and Archery. The biggest challenge we now face is getting this under construction. The county agreed to sign the permits, but the SFAA must fund the entire operation.

Being a non profit organization, I am reaching out to the law enforcement community for two reasons. To not only hopefully get the much needed support and possible fundraising ideas, but to also get your opinions on something of this nature. This is something that has never been done before in any state. We have put together rules to ensure safety of everyone. If you would like to read them, please visit our website www.sf-aa.org and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. I will do my best to answer them.

And again, please if you feel that what I am doing on is here in appropriate, I fully understand. Thank you for hearing me out and welcoming me to the community.

Respectfully,
    Daniel Stein

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5856 users online. 337 members and 5519 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X