Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi my names Bob and I Rob Banks!

Ooops Sorry Wrong forum!

Been away for a couple of years, thought I would drop in and re-aquaint myself with everyone!

Been in the JOB for 6 years now, still love it as much as I did when I started. I am now a a beat Bobby for a small but busy area of Peterborough in England. My main mode of transport is the humble pedal cycle, 31 mile round trip into work and upto 30 miles on average when I get there!

I don't take life, or myself too seriously (which is why I can enjoy dressing up like a VIKING at the weekends)

Follow the clue
    The Allfather wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear, profits a man nothing.

Originally posted by PC Plum View Post
    I don't take life, or myself too seriously (which is why I can enjoy dressing up like a VIKING at the weekends)

Follow the clue
    I take it policing pledge response targets have pushed you over the edge?
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

hey bob welcome
      sigpic

Fist Pumping Like Champs
      GYM TAN LAUNDRY GTL
      Greased Up Italian Dancing Out-of-control

GUIDO

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
        I take it policing pledge response targets have pushed you over the edge?
        Very nearly L-1, Very nearly....hopefully that rubbish will go away now we have to make budget cuts!
        The Allfather wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear, profits a man nothing.

Comment

G'day Bob, welcome back, your user name rings a bell from posts gone by on Officer.com.

By coincidence I was just doing some research on the Peterbro Tractor which was manufactured in Peterborough.

http://www.steel-wheels.net/peterbro.html

Cheers.

Comment

Guys...Not Bob.....I was being a bit daft at the beginning of the Post It's Steve

JK, I've been away from the forum for a while. 2 or 3 years. Used to enjoy the banter so I thought I would drop by again. Nice to see so many old faces still here!

Peter Brotherhood was quite a name in these parts. Now all that remains is the Brotherhood Retail Park.

Comment

Wow, another reenactor who works in law enforcement, its a small world. Shame you're across the pond, I'd love to fight with you sometime. Though I haven't done any reenactment in about a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwolf View Post
                Wow, another reenactor who works in law enforcement, its a small world. Shame you're across the pond, I'd love to fight with you sometime. Though I haven't done any reenactment in about a year.
                Mad wolf.... Well Met! Save your pennies buddy and get yourself across for Hastings next October...

Can't wait to get started again next summer.
                The Vikings

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11093 users online. 515 members and 10578 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X