Howdy from Qatar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Qatar

Hey guys, just getting ready to get out of the military and into serving my beloved home state of Texas. I mean, summers in Washington are nice, but I miss the hell out of San Antonio.

I leave, and it all goes to hell in a handcart. Texas A&M in the Pac-10? What?

Also, there is NOTHING redeeming about Qatar in June.

Welcome aboard. I was in Qatar during the mid 90's. Been chillin' in Doha or taking in the camel races?
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I wish. It's hard to get off base out here. I just want a schwarma, dammit.

Comment

Welcome. Are you a LEO in Texas?
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I am not. I'm in the process of sorting out what I want to do post-military and being a LEO in Texas is way up my list.

Comment

Don't overlook the possibility of a military career. God knows I wish I would have stayed in...
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

You may also wish to continue on in the Reserves or the NG. Could be a good way to have some income trickling in while you get your LEO career on track, which may take several months....
              Just another squirrel, tryin' to get a nut......

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9128 users online. 363 members and 8765 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
              X