Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slamdunk
    replied
    Best wishes with your career pursuit--it is a difficult yet great job.

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied
    Welcome, K-Town.... Try KPD, their always accepting applications.

Leave a comment:

• Sarge048
    replied
    Welcome knoxville. Like I always tell people there is no better job in the world. Name another profession where someone that you never met would go out of his way to help you or your family.

I had attended an officers funeral from another department once while on-duty. This POS politician said "Oh must be nice to get paid to go to a funeral for someone you don't even know." Its was all I could do not to punch this guys teeth into the back of his head.

That's what we do for each other and I'm sure your grandfather is proud wherever he is.

Leave a comment:

• knoxLEOhopeful
    started a topic Hello from Knoxville

Hello from Knoxville

Hi- I am new to the message board scene here.

I am looking to change careers in my mid-20s. Don't know if anyone else has ever left a high-paying, high profile job to do what they love, but that's what I'm doing. If you listen to your parents enough when you're a kid and all the way through college that law enforcement isn't a worthy career choice- like I did- you just don't pursue your dream.

I am now.

I'm not worried about impressing the fam anymore. I just want to do what my grandfather did. He was my hero.

Hope all you guys (and gals) that are currently policing the streets stay safe!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1925 users online. 155 members and 1770 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X