X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, from Satan's Anus, NV!

Hello!

My Name is Louis,

I am a short 21 year old Italian male from Las Vegas, I was hurt in a bad work related accident in December of 2008

Make you own evaluations from there... (Long story)

I am unemployed, on disability until they take me off I will try for Las Vegas Metro, Henderson, or North Las Vegas Police. (My original plan before the bull****). As a result my hip swells in cold weather, and I want to kill myself at times

The time spent at home all day makes me become a weirdo

Aside from that I have a beautiful wife:

A kick *** dog (puggle):

and a beautiful Brilliant Black Chrysler 300C 5.7L HEMI balls to the wall transport thingy!

Currently I am modded up with Lance's Carbon Fiber ARIA intake, a 180 T-STAT, Diablo 91/Intake/Tire/FAN Tune, Billet Tech oil Polished catch can, DMH electric Cut outs, and JBA shorties.

I am also building a 1977 Corvette for going on 7 years, details are not listed as it is a large custom piece.. so you can only see some small part:

Now that I've completed my ramble, I will resume browsing the forums for useful info. DO I win the title of most interesting intro? lol

By for now!
    Peace \\//
    -Louis
    Last edited by hemiguyLV; 11-04-2009, 03:17 AM.

Haha. So you're a picture guy....

Welcome to O.com

Futurelaw

Comment

Im pretty sure you DO win best intro. Hopefully everything works out for you and your old man hip. And as a reminder, you're supposed to step on the rafters not the sheetrock.

Comment

Originally posted by FeelinMN View Post
        Im pretty sure you DO win best intro. Hopefully everything works out for you and your old man hip. And as a reminder, you're supposed to step on the rafters not the sheetrock.
        I actually was, but... the rafters are spaced 24" or 2FT apart, wider than usual.. and thats not technically supposed to be an attic. i went up an aluminum ladder the shop uses that they leaned up against a wall, to get on top of a storage area.. they used a sheet rock saw to cut up a jagged hole to crouch down through... one of the beams moved a little, and thats where I fell..

I;m a smart guy, I've been an installer for a while.. been in plenty of attics and such..
        this area isn't even supposed to be a crawlspace... its just a heat dispersant level. A lot of stuff went down that day, the body shop assured me that they do it all the time.. but wtvr
        Last edited by hemiguyLV; 11-04-2009, 11:05 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3616 users online. 139 members and 3477 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X