Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from CA

Hell from a small town california....

Just joined this and wanted to get a chance to talk to other explorers.. and law enforcement on the site... also to hear some on/off job experiences

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 06:23 AM.
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Yeah. Which city?
      Could never have too many Cali members

Futurelaw

Comment

Welcome to the Forum explorer and best wishes with your future career.
        The Blog: Slam Dunks

Comment

Hi explorer.....Welcome to the forums....
          I''m a cali girl.....from the central coast....what small town are you from?
          You will find a lot of useful information here....good luck on your career in LE.
          If you just let people talk long enough......you will learn their intentions.

Comment

Thank you all, I am with the Merced county explorers.. I am a commander (equivalent to a chief).. Have been in the with them for about 2 years 10 months.. got promoted to corporal in 1 year then to sergeant 6 months then
            i was promoted to commander 6 months after that. I will say it is rare for someone to be promoted in such short time.. usually it takes 2-3 years for corporal then 1 year to sergeant after that is captain but i skipped that rank
            and was promoted to commander.. Overall to get to the top should take roughly 3-4 years.. I got it in about 2 years more or less.. I would say im quite above average... And NO there was not a shortage of command staff..
            We have about 55 explorers ... command staff consists of 3 corporals 3 sergeant 2 captains 2 commanders...

Comment

lol what's with explorers and their habit to brag about their "rank"?

Comment

They like to feel special......lets get into the psychology of that wont we.....LOL! j/k explorer. Good for you making it the top so quickly.
                If you just let people talk long enough......you will learn their intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Futurelaw89 View Post
                  lol what's with explorers and their habit to brag about their "rank"?
                  why wouldnt you brag in the first place?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3962 users online. 231 members and 3731 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X