Clear All

• 7th District
    replied
    Welcome to the site.

Leave a comment:

• LittleCop
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarge048 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I worked in Canton for a lot of years. Great area and great department. What college are you going too? Good luck in your career choice.
    I'm attending Ferris State. I absolutely love it!...a LOT of writing though lol

Leave a comment:

• Sarge048
    replied
    Welcome to the forum. I worked in Canton for a lot of years. Great area and great department. What college are you going too? Good luck in your career choice.

Leave a comment:

• slamdunk
    replied
    Welcome to the Forum, best wishes with your college, and much success with your policing career.

Leave a comment:

• NJbornARmade
    replied
    Welcome to the Blog and Good luck in your future!

Leave a comment:

• LittleCop
    started a topic Hello from Michigan!

Hello from Michigan!

Hello everyone! I just stumbled upon this site while looking into internships! Since my future career will be law enforcement I figured...why not sign up? It couldn't hurt right?

I'm 26 years old, female, and a senior in college. I have a little over a year left then I'll be graduating! I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited! I can't really decided what avenue I want to take, I just know I want to be in law enforcement. I've always been interested in law enforcement since I was a child, much to the shegrin of my mother. I thought about the military while I was in high school, but I was told "No!" by my brothers (both of them are in the military). As cliche as it sounds I want to know I can make a difference in a persons life and I whole heartedly feel that this is my way of doing that. I've had a lot of people give me flack for being a female and wanting to go into this profession, but if anything, that just makes me want to do it even more to prove to them I can. Well I guess I've rambled on a bit for my "introduction".

Carpe Diem!
    Last edited by LittleCop; 10-22-2009, 01:04 PM. Reason: grammar

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3535 users online. 232 members and 3303 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X