Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNG from Chattanooga,TN

Greetings everyone,

My name is Mike. I am a Police Service Technician II for the City of Chattanooga Police Dept. Just to give you all a little bit of background on my job title, We are sworn civilian patrol officers who work: Wrecks, thefts, thefts from vehicles, lost/found property, and have commission to issue misdemeanor citations. The aspect of my job that I personally do not like(but do it anyway) is issuing parking citations. Our city has a spending problem that rolls downhill to us, meaning the city requires us to write more parking tickets than anything. I am unlike the other P.S.T's that I work with in the fact that I am close with most of the officers I work with and they look at me as "one of the guys" for the most part, and do not mind if I answer calls with them other than the calls I am allowed to answer. Now for a background on myself, I am a very simple person with a few passions in my life. I have been with CPD for almost 2 years now and over that time, I have learned, lived, and seen things I never would have imagined. I am also a 20yo college student, with a focus on motorsports engineering. Law enforcement was what I thought to be my calling until I was diagnosed with a heart disease at the age of 11 which precludes me from doing strenuous activity such as long distance runs. once sports were taken from me due to the condition I found pleasure in cars, watching them race(drag racing) and working on them. Outside of work and school, I am a member of Volunteer State Rescue and I am also in a probationary period be to a member of Sequoyah Volunteer Fire Dept. Thank you for reading, I look forward to interacting with you all throughout the forum.

Stay Safe,
    Michael Glenn(exelr8)

Welcome to officer.com!
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4747 users online. 288 members and 4459 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X