Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• az4code23
    replied
    Good luck! Get into an academy, work the streets for a while, gain experience, then work on advancement into the drug task force.

Leave a comment:

• Double_0_Rusty
    started a topic Noob from Athens Ga Area.....

Noob from Athens Ga Area.....

What's going on guys and gals? New to the site, obviously. I am here to learn some info. I am very interested about getting in to a LEO position sometime in the next few years. I am pre-service, and have been looking into several academies around the state. I have a meeting set up with a local PD this week, hoping all goes well and I can enroll at the Regional Athens Police Academy soon. Any advice on getting into this field? I was in the Air Force ROTC for four years, but I know this is a whole different ball game.

Little about me:

I am twenty-two years old, have been in the automotive industry for the last six years. Graduated high school with a 4.0 gpa, studied Criminal justice in college with a minor in sociology. Played a little football. Cars, sports and music are my passion. GO DAWGS! I became a first time home owner at 21 years old, so I am very mature for my age. Single, with no kids, but I have a boxer/greyhound mix. Have always wanted to get into law enforcment. All things willing, I one day want to be on a drug task force somewhere in the state.

That's enough about me, hope to meet some new people on here.

Rusty
    Last edited by Double_0_Rusty; 10-20-2009, 12:24 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3533 users online. 243 members and 3290 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X