300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob from Athens Ga Area.....

What's going on guys and gals? New to the site, obviously. I am here to learn some info. I am very interested about getting in to a LEO position sometime in the next few years. I am pre-service, and have been looking into several academies around the state. I have a meeting set up with a local PD this week, hoping all goes well and I can enroll at the Regional Athens Police Academy soon. Any advice on getting into this field? I was in the Air Force ROTC for four years, but I know this is a whole different ball game.

Little about me:

I am twenty-two years old, have been in the automotive industry for the last six years. Graduated high school with a 4.0 gpa, studied Criminal justice in college with a minor in sociology. Played a little football. Cars, sports and music are my passion. GO DAWGS! I became a first time home owner at 21 years old, so I am very mature for my age. Single, with no kids, but I have a boxer/greyhound mix. Have always wanted to get into law enforcment. All things willing, I one day want to be on a drug task force somewhere in the state.

That's enough about me, hope to meet some new people on here.

Rusty
    Last edited by Double_0_Rusty; 10-19-2009, 11:24 PM.
    "Honor is to the right"

Good luck! Get into an academy, work the streets for a while, gain experience, then work on advancement into the drug task force.
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5270 users online. 269 members and 5001 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X