300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Vancouver

Hi all *waves*. What a great website. I'm a big supporter of LEOs as my father was a Sargent in the RCMP for 25 yrs. and taught Criminal Justice with a specialty in fingerprinting. Growing up in a LEO household and moving coast to coast gave me an appreciation as to what a hard job you guys and gals have and how family is so important.

Welcome to officer.com!
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Welcome, Wynne!

I'm kinda new to this website myself, but I'm an "old timer" in law enforcement. Years ago, I subscribed to the RCMP Quarterly, a real decent
      magazine having great stories about Mounties running down the bad guys in
      the far reaches of Canada. I hope your dad is still around and enjoying retirement as I am.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes. There is so much funny cliche about the RCMP, Eddie Nelson and Jeannette McDonald come to mind. Unfortunately, my Dad passed away last summer and I miss him and his cop stories a lot. He joined the force at nineteen, did his twenty-five years, retired, then became a college instructor in Criminal Justice to the new recruits. He always said I had the disposition to be a cop, but I became an artist and funny how a lot of my artwork has to do with identity, his forte was fingerprinting. I still have his Sargent stripes and beaver hat, which I cherish.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3757 users online. 230 members and 3527 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X