300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Michigan

Been watching for awhile and decided to climb aboard. Yes, it's cold up here!!
    "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Welcome to the site. By the way do you know what happened to the global warming? I think we just had one of the coolest summers that I can remember, and fall is shaping up to be as well.
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Comment

That was the same question I was asking last winter when we had 6ft of snow by December. November to April is a long time to go with snow on the ground.
      "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

Welcome to officer.com!
        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome Sarge048, and also you 7th District (might that be MSP Traverse City)? I'm new here too; a Traverse City guy now retired from Federal Law
            Enforcement in Grand Rapids.

Comment

Originally posted by G Capizi View Post
              Welcome Sarge048, and also you 7th District (might that be MSP Traverse City)? I'm new here too; a Traverse City guy now retired from Federal Law
              Enforcement in Grand Rapids.
              Well the 7th District HQ is in Traverse City, but the 7th District itself covers some 19 counties (from Cadillac to Mackinaw City, from Manistee to Alpena).
              "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Comment

Yes 7th District, I'm well aware of the 7th MSP District territory. A close
                personal friend of mine, now deceased, was a MSP legend, Capt. Earl
                Hathaway. "Cap" Hathaway thought I had joined the FBI; was he ever upset!
                When he learned that I was a Secret Service agent (in New York City at that
                time in 1962), Cap and the other troops at TC welcomed me back into the fold.

Comment

Originally posted by G Capizi View Post
                  Yes 7th District, I'm well aware of the 7th MSP District territory. A close
                  personal friend of mine, now deceased, was a MSP legend, Capt. Earl
                  Hathaway. "Cap" Hathaway thought I had joined the FBI; was he ever upset!
                  When he learned that I was a Secret Service agent (in New York City at that
                  time in 1962), Cap and the other troops at TC welcomed me back into the fold.
                  Sorry G, I didn't mean to come across as condescending. I just didn't want you to think that I was claiming to be from TC. I actually picked my screen name not only because its the area I'm assigned too, but also because its vastness offers me some anonymity.

Capt. Earl Hathaway is an MSP legend. I take it you've seen the movie "Car 99"?

Comment

No, I wasn't even aware of the movie Car 99. Now I'm going to have to locate
                    a copy of it via Amazon.com I guess. Hey, great conversing with you & stay
                    safe.

Guido C.

Comment

Welcome

[COLOR="Cyan"]Welcome Sarge048.......[/COLOR]
                      If you just let people talk long enough......you will learn their intentions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5022 users online. 295 members and 4727 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X