300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member.. Missouri..

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been checking out the forums for about a month or so. Just recently got hired on as a Police Officer so I thought I'd join up. Just a little about myself; I'm a 24 year old W/M that has worked concrete construction for my family since I was in middle school. Graduated from the academy Nov 08 and graduated from college May 09 with a degree in CJ. Then the job search was on. Eventually, I want to work my way up to some sort of specialized team such as a Narcotics Unit or a SWAT Team. I've got a lot to learn, just like any new officer. But I'm more than willing.

I'm also very adamant about health and fitness. I've been lifting, running, and eating right for years. It's very important to me. I'm one of those guys that feels bad if I miss a day at the gym (yeah it's weird). So if anyone ever needs any advice on workouts and diet, don't hesitate to look me up!

Welcome...good luck and stay safe!
    "Inside me is something that is too stupid to quit. I don't know where it comes from or why it is, but it is there and always has been."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2425 users online. 164 members and 2261 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X