300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back.. sorta

So I went after a few departments and made it quite far with a couple of them but didnt get picked up. No big deal, Im pretty far from the grave so I think I will try again. I did however, due to the job stability looking good on my application, stay at my job even though it was obviously racially biased and quite disturbing what would be said.
    I recently took a job as a civilian contractor for the military and am leaving in 10 days for a year in the desert. I plan to use this time to get into excellent physical shape, become 100% debt free and apply prior to returning to a number of agencies.
    I hope to get picked up because I still have the realistic goal of S.W.A.T for a department. I like to shoot so hopefully I can get in there somewhere..

Thanks for welcoming back...
    Hoping to get picked up when I return from Iraq

Welcome back to officer.com!
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Good to have you back. Been following your progress with Torrance (I am originally from Manhattan Beach) and was sorry to hear about the outcome. Been there, done that, but I flopped the B-Pad with them. Got a good friend that works for Torrance PD too and had my heart set on it, and a great agency to boot (not your typical So. Bay department) Not to worry - lots of other agencies out there. Best of luck with your next endeavor!
      Last edited by jmb070106; 10-14-2009, 09:39 PM. Reason: ssspelling arrors...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6819 users online. 387 members and 6432 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X