300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

So, I am a long time reader and finally decided to create an account. I have been applying to federal law enforcement for the better part of 5 years. I have put all my eggs in the NCIS basket and have recently decided to expand my options. I am becoming more and more frustrated as time goes on as I just want to (finally) get hired in a career where I can bust my butt for the next 20+ years. I am familiar with the federal law enforcement world and know that it can take forever to get through the process. But as I get older, I start thinking about starting a family and how having a federal law enforcement job will impact my family. As you might have guessed, I am a female. I have a Masters in Criminology and Criminal Justice and have been working for the past 5 years in a non-criminal investigator position.

Just wanted to say hi and I have enjoyed reading everyones' posts!

Hopeful15

Good Luck

Good Luck,

I know how it is. I have waited over 3 years and finally I was given an offer in Des Moines, IA. I have a family and they are staying in MI, so it's going to be really hard on us. My wife's a teacher and we can't really afford for her to quit (not that she'd want to) so we're going to have this long distance thing. I would just keep trying, and calling. Hope you the best.

Comment

Yea, Good Luck...., Upper or Lower Thumb??? ME T.C.

Tha' Professor..
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Good luck, welcome to officer.com!
        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3759 users online. 243 members and 3516 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X