Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Central PA

Hi
    I'm not in law enforcement, but have always admired the brave men and women who serve and protect all of us. Due to a disability I was never able to enter the field, but to show my appreciation of all you do, I built a tribute car for my children to ride around in that I thought you might like to see. I hope it's ok for me to post this here.

It's a Power Wheels type Jeep that I did in Pennsylvania's state colors and added some PA state trooper decals to. It has working red and blue strobe lights on the rollbar, head lights, rear and under the windshield, but no siren since my daughter doesn't like loud noises.

Here are some still photos of it. I know it's not in the PA State Police Cruiser colors, but since it's for children, I thought the state color scheme would be more appealing to them.

I do have one question though.
    I was only able to find the small decals online to use. I was wondering if anyone knows if there was a place I could buy some decals that are slightly larger for it.

Thanks Everyone!

Welcome gransport;

I was saddened to learn that your disability prevented you from having a career with law enforcement. But I am glad that you still have an active interest.

Your creation is outstanding! You have been blessed with a talent that I envy.

If I were you, I would contact the Commissioner of the Pennsylvania State Police and inform him of what you have accomplished. Be sure to include pictures! And politely ask him if there is anything that he could contribute to your project to give it a more realistic appearance.
    Click on the link below for contact information.

Pennsylvania State Police
    Last edited by BAinCJ; 09-29-2009, 09:52 AM. Reason: correction
    Living it one day at a time.

Comment

That is an amazing tribute care. Sorry about your disability allowing you not to become a law enforcement officer! Welcome to officer.com! Once again, that is an amazing tribute you built!
      "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3603 users online. 190 members and 3413 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X