Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to stay cool in Phoenix.

Greetings!

Just thought I'd introduce myself; I currently live in Phoenix I, like so many others in the area, am trying to pursue a career in law enforcement. Thanks. Josh

Cool-down

Originally posted by n2dfire View Post
    Greetings!

Just thought I'd introduce myself; I currently live in Phoenix I, like so many others in the area, am trying to pursue a career in law enforcement. Thanks. Josh

Howdy! Looks like the worms gonna turn...starting to cool down.

You going for patrol, DO/CO or foot anywhere?
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Welcome to officer.com!
      "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Welcome aboard. During these processes, just hang on. It's gonna be a bumpy ride...
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by SDFGlazer View Post
          Howdy! Looks like the worms gonna turn...starting to cool down.

You going for patrol, DO/CO or foot anywhere?
          Patrol... Hopefully..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4292 users online. 218 members and 4074 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X