Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a hopeful

Hello and greetings to everyone here!

This is all fairly new to me, but after reading many posts, and educating myself to a great degree in these forums and other areas, I feel comfortable with finally introducing myself. (Plus, I just recently was vetted and allowed to post).

I'll keep this short for now, but I have submitted several applications to a variety of Sheriff's departments and Police departments in the DC metro area, and holding my breath on each and every one. A nerve-wracking experience, to be sure. There's clearly a lot of experience and knowledge amongst the members here, and soon I hope to join you all in law enforcement. Nothing would be better than to put on that uniform, and know that I am, in a maybe small, but noticeable way, making a difference.

Citizens like myself owe you guys and gals a lot, and I think we don't show it enough. So thank you, and to the other hopefuls such as myself, good luck!
    Your true friends are the ones who look after you when you can't look after yourself...then mock and berate you the next day for being an idiot.

Welcome to officer.com! Keep applying, study hard and don't give up. Dedication is the keyword!
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6101 users online. 364 members and 5737 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X