Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruit Scott BRC 108, SFC IPS

Greetings all

My name is Recruit Scott. I am currently attending the police academy at Santa Fe College's Institute of Public Safety, Basic Recruit Class 108.

ShadowWarrior is not only my academy Commander but he is also our class coordinator. So yes I count my blessings in having him a part of my career.

I always had something about me that I knew was different from everyone I knew and most of the people I came in contact with. I learned prior to starting the academy that I am a sheep dog and always have been. Now that I have a better idea as to what about me is different I have embarked on becoming trained to be a skilled sheepdog. The physical part of this journey will be my challenge. And the book work will be absorbed like a dry sponge to a spill.

I have completed my online app to Gainesville PD and Have not decided where else to apply. I am loving every minute of this journey and look forward to protecting the flock.

Recruit Aaron Scott
    AJScott

jus·tice   [juhs-tis]
    –noun
    1.the quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness: to uphold the justice of a cause.
    2.rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; justness of ground or reason: to complain with justice.
    3.the moral principle determining just conduct.
    4.conformity to this principle, as manifested in conduct; just conduct, dealing, or treatment.

Good luck and welcome to officer.com!
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

One thing though, is get your name off of the post. Just for your own privacy.
      sigpic

I'm the gatekeeper, are you the keymaster?

Servicing what feels like one giant Mental Hospital......... going on 3 years.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3514 users online. 230 members and 3284 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X