Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from San Antonio, Tx

Hello everyone,

I'm 24 years old and work as a Parole Officer for TDCJ, I know Parole doesn't qualify as LE but I love reading the forums here and finally decided to join. I work a high-risk caseload of Offenders placed on electronic monitoring. My Uncle's are San Antonio Policeman and are trying to get me to try my luck at the next testing date. I'm seriously thinking about making the switch from supervising hardcore felons to locking them up .

Welcome to the site. Take the test, you've got nothing to lose.

How's the weather up there? Ya'll get a cool front soon? I'm from McAllen.

Comment

It's still hot and very humid, but not as bad as the valley! Got a slight breeze blowing around town but looking for some possible rain to cool things down again. Thanks for the encouragement, Tex, I'm gonna take the test and see what happens. McAllen and the valley has some of the best Mexican food ever! Couple of places in that area that make me want to take a road trip down there.

Comment

Welcome to officer.com and good luck!
        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Hi,
          can you tell me how much the take home is?? Is the academy test difficult? They said there are 7 test.. caseload ?

thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6051 users online. 359 members and 5692 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X