Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Mrs.Hoppes's Mr.

Hello

I am Mrs Hoppes's Mr Hoppes. I am a disabled veteran, homesteader. I raise goats chickens and various other critters for food. I homeschool our 3 small children. I have heard stories from My wife from this forum and decided to follow her over. I have lived in many states but have settled in Indiana. Feel free to ask me anything. within reason.. LOL

George

Hi Mr. Hoppes, thanks for your service!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Hoppes View Post
      Hello

I am Mrs Hoppes's Mr Hoppes. I am a disabled veteran, homesteader. I raise goats chickens and various other critters for food. I homeschool our 3 small children. I have heard stories from My wife from this forum and decided to follow her over. I have lived in many states but have settled in Indiana. Feel free to ask me anything. within reason.. LOL

George
      Hey George! Thanks for your service Your wife is a thoughtful, intelligent poster on this board, I look forward to her writings even if I disagree.

RKT
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Welcome, Mr. H.

Your wife is funny as heck.
        Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
        Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
        A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Hello, and welcome Mr. Hoppes! Thanks for your service!
          "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Welcome to the zoo Mr Hoppes. Finally we get to put a face to someone we've heard so much about! All good of course..............
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Hey, everyone. Thanks for giving my husband a warm welcome. Since he posted, we've had to evacuate our home due to black mold and are staying with my SIL. As a result, we've been spotty with getting on line.

Hopefully, we'll get a chance to get back on again soon.
              http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

If the mold was caused by the insurance company not fixing the original damage in the first place..it shouldn't be out of your pocket.

Sorry to hear your homestead is upside down. Glad to hear Hannah is doing better...keep an eye on Flora, the hen suffered a heart attack and didn't suffer at all, Bethany's hair will grow back and no I'm not coming over for rabbit stew or canned rabbit.

Keep your head up.
                This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6158 users online. 341 members and 5817 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X