300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from Colorado!

Hey! My name's Adam and I live in Denver. I graduated HS 2 years ago and am currently trying to obtain enough education to become a US Marshal. I'm not sure what my chances are to get into the Marshals without any prior experience, but I'm sure gonna try!
    Anyway, I look forward to getting more educated about and hearing from people who have actually been on the front lines!
    "The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny, and it is useless for the innocent to try by reasoning to get justice, when the oppressor intends to be unjust."

Hello, welcome to officer.com. Usually, federal law enforcement agencies such as the US Marshalls, FBI, etc. require a 4-year degree and/or previous law enforcemen experience. Most also have internships for those whol just graduated college etc. Visit this website for more information; http://www.usmarshals.gov/careers/faq.html
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Welcome, Marshal's? Good outfit, I almost switched over
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Welcome.

I lived in Englewood near the Tech Center and know Littleton well.

If you're shooting for the Marshals without experience. Get a bachelors and get terrific grades. You may qualify for as an "Outstanding Scholar" or you may be able to get in through an internship program.
        I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Well Ive read their homa page for the Marshals, it says u need a Bachelors, works experience or a combo of both. Im waiting for the hiring process to start in Houston, the Marshal im speaking to said my 3 yrs in Army and 31 college credits is enough. I was also in Iraq for 8 months, I was Field Artillery

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4128 users online. 236 members and 3892 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X