300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Buffalo

Hey everyone! Currently a 22 year old double major in Psychology and Social Sciences Interdisciplinary at the University at Buffalo. After thinking for quite some time about what I wanted to do with myself upon graduating, I decided that a career in law enforcement is something that I can strive in as well as challenge me on a day to day basis. So, here I am. Looking forward to learning as much as I can here. The goal is an 1811 position, however I am willing to put in the work as a PO first and work my way up! Take care.

Good luck! Law enforcement is a intriguing industry to be in. A thankless, but very, very rewarding career, with lots of potential. If LE is what you love, stick to it and take pride in everything you do. Stay on top of everything. Learn as much as you can; and make sure you get you a Police Exam book and study for the civil service exam. I can't tell you how many people show up on exam day unprepared! Good luck again and welcome to officer.com!
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5420 users online. 301 members and 5119 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X