300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there from South Africa

Hi everybody. I'm new on this site. I am a police captain with 20 years service. I am a member of Interpol, assigned to the Pretoria office. Some of my friends from the US who visited here told me about it, so now I'm a member too. Hope you all have a nice day!

Hello Cap and welcome!

Comment

Hey, I got an email from a guy who said I won $14 million dollars that was left in a South African bank. All I had to do was give him $20,000 to hold it for me till I get there next month. Maybe I'll stop in and say hey!
      Fear the darkness, for I am in it

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Wow, South Africa huh? That's pretty cool I love hearing from the different places other members reside.

Originally posted by danthony View Post
        Hey, I got an email from a guy who said I won $14 million dollars that was left in a South African bank. All I had to do was give him $20,000 to hold it for me till I get there next month. Maybe I'll stop in and say hey!
        Wait..what? Sorry for the thread hijack but that sounds like a scam to me. Especially the "all i had to do was give him $20,000" part.

Futurelaw89

Comment

Yes, that's definitely a scam. We have allot of similar cases at the moment. Usually its opportunists trying to feed on the greed of others. Allot of them comes from Nigeria, Congo and lately Zimbabwe. Rather save your 20000 ,and when you get here you will have more money to spend on steak and beer.

Comment

Greetings from Indiana and welcome to the forum.
            Get Local Coupons
            Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2613 users online. 118 members and 2495 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X