Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Iraq (home is PA).

Hey all,

My name is Christopher and I am currently deployed to Iraq, not too far from Camp Taji. I live in Dickson city, Pa. I've been in the National Guard for 5 years now.

I studied Criminal Justice and recieved an Associates degree. Held several security positions over the years and tried out for the PA State Police but got booted along the way. I was in corrections for 1.5 years but I am not one to be cooped up inside all day. Also a volunteer firefigher. I recently applied for the position of a Deputy Sheriff and other goals include the Act 120 course (if Deputy Sheriff does not work out) and then becoming a PO. Getting my EMT certification is one more thing I would like to add onto my never ending list of goals. I come from a long line of Military/ Law Enforcement starting with my Great great grandfather.

I'll shut up now...

Have a good one...

Christopher
    "I'm out old man. I'm just a pecker-wood who lives in the woods with too many guns. Ya happy?"-Bob Lee Swagger

Geat goals bud! Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find yourself most welcome here. Good luck and stay safe!
    State Trooper, South Carolina Highway Patrol and proud of it buddy.

Comment

Hey Chris! Thanks for serving! I'm the same way; trying to get an LEO job, volunteer firefighter, National Guardsman and EMT-certified. It's definitely possible to do it all and all aspects of public safety helps in a career! Welcome to the forums, they are a massive resource to use!
      I have a million hats.

Comment

Hey Chris, Welcome and thanks for your service. You have a lot of options ahead of you. Best of luck!

Comment

Welcome Chris!!! Be Safe and thank you for your service to protect us!!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8553 users online. 409 members and 8144 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
          X