Another from La,

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another from La,

Hello everyone,

I'm 21 years old and a senior at Louisiana Tech University, majoring in Aviation Management and minoring in Business. I'm an avid aviation enthusiast. I've been flying since I was 13 years old and became a licensed private pilot in 2005.

I've already began the application process for the Louisiana State Police. I submitted my application (typed) back in January. I took the Entrance Exam on 02/26/09 and passed.

Currently, I am awaiting notification in the mail with regards to the Physical Conditions assessment (according to, it's scheduled for June 12 and July 17th) though still have yet to receive anything with regards to signing up for either of these dates. Also, still waiting on LSP to decide on academy dates for this year, for which I will receive the Availability/Personal Data Questionnaire packet.

I'm excited to be apart of this community. I see a lot of useful information and I will surely be researching everything I can to make this process as painless and with as much ease as possible.

Welcome to the Forum and best wishes with the application process.
    The Blog: Slam Dunks

Welcome to
      sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Welcome and good luck with LSP.
        It's all fun and games 'till the cops show up!

Welcome and best of luck! Sounds like you have a very good skill and passion to help you along.

Welcome to the forums.
            In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Welcome to the forum and best wishes.
              Get Local Coupons
              Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

What's Going On

There are currently 6604 users online. 235 members and 6369 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad