300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Member Signing On

Hello everyone! I've been reading the posts here for a few weeks, but just recently decided to register. I've been a Police Officer at a University in Pennsylvania for about a year and a half. Anyway, it's good to be part of such a good forum. Adios for now.

Oh come on, you can admit it... with almost everyone gone your campus is just as dead as ours, that's why you signed on.

Welcome aboard Cop33..
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Welcome aboard from another "forum rookie".
      B.Perkins
      Protect yourself and your family in all legal situations!

Comment

207 has a good point there but glad to have you on the forum. You will enjoy yourself. There are a lot of nice people on here.
        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty qiet for us right now. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by cop33:
            <STRONG>I've been a Police Officer at a University in Pennsylvania for about a year and a half.</STRONG>
            Hi cop33.

I'm new here myself. It's nice to meet you. When you were in school did you ever think you would return as a police officer?

Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Phillygirl:
              <STRONG>

Hi cop33.

I'm new here myself. It's nice to meet you. When you were in school did you ever think you would return as a police officer?

Kate</STRONG>
              Hi Phillygirl. Welcome to you too. Actually, yes. Mainly for the tuition benefit.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, cop. I look forward to reading your posts. It's also nice to see another from PA here. Enjoy the forum.

Comment

Hey double 3's, welcome to the forum! We won't let the "Pennsylvania Thing" stand between us here. Shoot, we even like to have kateykakes around. That is when she is behaving herself!

Again, Welcome.
                  6P1 (retired)

Comment

Hey Don! Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome to Officer.com

(Watch out for Don, he bites!)
                      No partner is worth your tears -
                      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Welcome to the gang!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5356 users online. 310 members and 5046 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X