300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From NYC

I'm 20 and should be getting my degree Spring 2009. Been thinking a lot of what I want to do for a living. I want something with action and make a different. Was looking at the military but always been interested in NYPD. So i have decided on trying to become an NYPD Officer.
    NYPD
    Exam# 8316 12/2008

Ready for Hire!!

January 2012 - "Last of the mohicans"...... Just missed the July 2011 class.

J-manX,
    Sounds like a good plan to me..NYC need a few good "street sweepers" .That stupid mayor put tha skids on hiring LEO's fer now... Ball-less Blomberg..J-manX you gotta have brass ones to take on NYC with their Commie gun control Edik's.... My "suggestion" as a puke civy... Pack a beretta 950 or sump'in deep, or ya might not live ta follow your dream and duty....
    Good luck and stay in touch.....Sully's tha name...............
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
      J-manX,
      Sounds like a good plan to me..NYC need a few good "street sweepers" .That stupid mayor put tha skids on hiring LEO's fer now... Ball-less Blomberg..J-manX you gotta have brass ones to take on NYC with their Commie gun control Edik's.... My "suggestion" as a puke civy... Pack a beretta 950 or sump'in deep, or ya might not live ta follow your dream and duty....
      Good luck and stay in touch.....Sully's tha name...............
      LOL! WHAT?!?!

Your post is just ignorant. There is a hiring freeze all over NYC [actually STATE WIDE] and it's not only the NYPD that's affected. Bloomberg put the NYPD on a hiring freeze because to be frank-there isn't money there to spend on hiring new officers. Yea, great idea on suggesting that he packs heat before even becoming a LEO especially in NYC where you can't even get a concealed weapons permit unless you're someone with some "connections".
      What good is it going to do him if he's packing and he shoots someone and gets tried for murder over something stupid?

Not the best advice to give someone trying to be a cop IMO.

J-Man welcome to the site, I'm a fellow New Yorker
      In what field are you getting a degree?

Comment

Welcome to the forum
        Get Local Coupons
        Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum... and good luck.

Dont pay any attention to sully

Comment

Originally posted by NextCapCop View Post
            LOL! WHAT?!?!

Your post is just ignorant. There is a hiring freeze all over NYC [actually STATE WIDE] and it's not only the NYPD that's affected. Bloomberg put the NYPD on a hiring freeze because to be frank-there isn't money there to spend on hiring new officers. Yea, great idea on suggesting that he packs heat before even becoming a LEO especially in NYC where you can't even get a concealed weapons permit unless you're someone with some "connections".
            What good is it going to do him if he's packing and he shoots someone and gets tried for murder over something stupid?

Not the best advice to give someone trying to be a cop IMO.

J-Man welcome to the site, I'm a fellow New Yorker
            In what field are you getting a degree?
            I'm actually finishing my degree in Computer Programming. I know, far off from law enforcement but its good to have a back up plan lol.
            Last edited by J-manX; 12-14-2008, 03:19 AM.
            NYPD
            Exam# 8316 12/2008

Ready for Hire!!

January 2012 - "Last of the mohicans"...... Just missed the July 2011 class.

Comment

Good Luck with NYPD

Comment

Welcome Fellow NYer
                When the public needs help, they call the police. When the police need help, they call ESU.

" To Protect and Serve"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5697 users online. 398 members and 5299 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X