Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newer Officer

Hello everyone!

I have been in law enforcement for a couple of months and have recently accepted a full time job in South Eastern Wisconsin. I've snooped around the site for a while, but this is my first post.

Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome and best of luck Jenni!

Comment

Thank you!1

Comment

Welcome from another Jenny!
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Welcome Jenny, from another new person to this site. I look forward to chatting with you and good luck, you've chosen the most noble profession on the planet! (However, the least paid for what we do! *sigh* money is not our motivation obviously though!)
          Gregg

Comment

Nice to meet you too Jenny! Gw everyone knows we cant get rich being cops!! Its wishful thinking at its finest.

Comment

Too true

I know I was over stating the obvious, but hey, why scare you off by lying to you? LOL! Good to know you!

Comment

Welcome to the web site. Have fun and BE SAFE! I didn't even notice how many people with the name Jenny were on the web site.
                Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3246 users online. 132 members and 3114 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X