Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hey everyone,
    Been reading a lot on the forum while I was waiting for my account to go thru with the admins. Lots of good information here. I live in York, PA right now, but I am looking at getting into being a LEO as it is something I would really love to do.

I was in the Marine Corp for 4 years and I am now trying to find more ways to help our country and communties. Hope I get some more good info here.

Thanks,
    Cody

Hey Cody,

Welcome and what departments have or are you looking to apply to?

Comment

Well I live in PA right now, but Im really not tied down to PA. I have been interested in Baltimore County PD, LVMPD, LAPD, and SFPD. Im open to anything though, i dont know alot about the departments around PA.

Comment

How about State Police?

Comment

York City, Spring Garden, York County, Gettysburg, PA State Police, Harrisburg City
          Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
          "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
          Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

I looked into the PSP shortly after I got out, from what I read it looked like you had to a degree.

York City I dont think is hiring, Im looking for a larger department as well.

thanks for the input guys

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6483 users online. 363 members and 6120 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X