Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopeful recruit checking in...

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, been lurking around for awhile, just haven't posted anything yet.

Currently I'm in the background process with the LASD and awaiting for the test results from my secondary polygraph (1st poly resulted in some inconclusives on a couple of questions) Not to concerned about pass/fail as I didn't have anything to be dishonest about, just let nerves get the better of me the first time around.

As I've been waiting for the next step in the process for the SD I received my invitation from Fontana PD for written testing and PAT... thats tomorrow morning at 8:15am. Never thought I'd want to start the process over elsewhere, but with Fontana being about 40 miles closer to home its just too tempting not to at least look into.

In the end I just want to be in law enforcement, be it in LA or Fontana, I am ready to get underway. I've been training like a man possessed for the last 6 months and feel like I'm in the best shape of my life... can't wait for the pat tomorrow so I can see how I do.

Anyways, just wanted to say "Hi!" to the forum, looks like I'll be hanging around here for awhile.

Hey welcome and good luck with the process in whatever place you end up.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

Great news is I aced the written and breezed thru the agility tests. Next step is an oral panel interview with the captain and other key officials in 2 weeks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6115 users online. 370 members and 5745 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X